Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm Still Here!

While Rachel may have run off and abandoned her sewing machine for a month, I have not. However, I haven't had a whole lot of time to get crafty in the last few weeks. I do have a few projects in the hopper and I'll post them when they are done. Something I have been working quite diligently on is my daughter's scrapbook. I got way behind (she's two, and her scrapbook had only her first few months in it). So, here are a few pictures of my favorite pages:

The top set of pages is one of my favorites, because the pictures are just one year apart. What a difference one year makes in the life of a little kid!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch...that was a low blow ;) I think about my sewing machine almost everyday. I'll be back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete