- Knowing that your kid can only go so far from you is nice
- While I haven't tried it out yet, I think that it will render the shopping cart inescapable for him, which will be nice for me.
- Watching your kid run full blast, only to realize that the leash only goes so far
- Despite being on the leash, a kid can still get into a lot of trouble, and grab at a lot of merchandise, while on the leash
- The feelings of guilt after laughing when your kid just clothes-lined himself (Like...should I really think that's funny?)
- Same concept as walking a dog: if the kid runs in circles around your legs, you are rendered pretty much useless until you untangle yourself