Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fold and Zip Bag



I am so behind posting my crafty projects its not even funny. Maybe one of these days I'll catch up. Here is a bag that took me embarrassingly long to finish because I got annoyed with it and put it in a drawer. The tutorial is from Sew Mama Sew. Here is my beef with this and other fold and zip style bags: it is usually difficult to squeeze them in to the zipped pouch. I omitted the lining called for on this one, and it was still a tight fit. Also, the bag gets very wrinkly in the pouch, which I suppose doesn't really matter too much. Anyway, I did have fun using some fabrics that didn't necessarily match in the name of 'funky'.

P.S. I am saving this to put in one of our Operation Christmas child shoe boxes. It is compact, and bags are always useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment