Saturday, July 5, 2014

Faux Cactus Garden: A Frivolous, Pointless...and Fun! Project

 About a month ago I saw this idea on Pinterest. I thought it was totally cute, despite the fact that I an not a fan of knicknacks and anything that requires dusting. A few days later, my friend Caitlin shared the link on her blog...and there it was again! I decided to make it, if just for the fun of playing with clay. I decided not to fiddle with them for long, because that's sort of the charm of them...right?


They are made from Sculpey, painted with acrylic and sealed with gloss medium. They are fun, funky and ridiculous, and they have found their home on the bookshelf for the time being!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! You made them!! Love it! Totally ridiculous, but that's part of their charm :)

    ReplyDelete