Monday, October 29, 2012

Pillowcases for Christmas

It recently dawned on me that I could use some of my 'special' fabrics to make pillowcases for my kids. They were very simple to make, and I used french seams to keep them nice on the inside too. My son saw them on the sewing table and asked if they were for him. I told him they were for Christmas and he said he would be dreaming about his new pillowcases til then. :)

This one is Michael Miller fabric that I love, love, love! I have used it for a few things and had enough left for a pillowcase.

This fabric was from Obi's. I kind of want to steal this pillowcase.

The pair together

I have had this fabric forever and wasn't really feeling it, but as pillowcases I think they are fun.

The french seams make the inside look neat and clean

These two are for my littlest. He saw this fabric a mile away and wanted it. I really despise all  'licensed' movie character stuff and wanted to get him some nice respectable tractor fabric. I ended up getting this, because I know how much he'll love it. The navy blue fabric is baby wale corduroy, which I thought would be nice and soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment