Monday, September 30, 2013

Closet Flashbacks: Vogue 8469 in Polka Dots

I made this quick and easy Vogue pattern a few years back and still love how it turned out. It's made from a black quilting cotton with tiny white polka dots. This was one of those great projects where the pattern fit me perfectly with absolutely NO modifications!
This was taken when I was already running late and was trying to get a picture before all my curls fell out (I failed).
I'd been wearing the dress for several hours so please ignore the askew belt and wrinkles!

This is the type of cheesy picture you get when you are in a random parking lot where people are waiting for your parking space.
This is one of the few dresses I've made that actually has a lapped zipper...Now I only use invisible zips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment