Thursday, December 11, 2014

Random Updates

Phew! It has been a busy few weeks (or months...haha) and I have been sewing like a mad woman. I had big dreams of having 75 items in the shop by Christmas and guess what?! I am not going to make it, and that is a-OK. It just means I am selling stuff quicker than I can get ahead. I did a craft show with a friend on Sunday and sold a handful of things. This week I am working on two custom orders. It is a fun excuse to sit at my sewing machine.

In other news, I have been totally slacking in the blog department and need to announce (yeah, one day before it ends!) that I have having a giveaway on our shop's facebook page! Head on over and leave a comment to be entered to win a batik bunting!

And lastly, here are pictures of a few of my latest projects.







C

What Christmas projects are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment