Saturday, November 29, 2014

Handknit Doll

I am sure I have talked about it here before, but every year we participate with Operation Christmas Child. They collect shoe boxes filled with school supplies, toys, toiletries, and treats and deliver them to children living in poverty around the world. I always try to put something soft and snuggly in each box and this year I was so excited to pack this:



This little gem was made by my friend Belinda to pack in a shoebox. Isn't it the cutest?! I absolutely love her hair, and her cuddly-ness. I am sure that the girl who recieves her is going to LOVE her! Belinda also made crocheted washclothes for the boxes and they were adorable too! All different patterns which is still beyond my comprehension. :)

 Katie packed her up along with pencils, a beautiful crocheted washcloth, stickers, a top, and a cute outfit. I was able to put a tracking label on the box so hopefully soon we will be able to find out where she went!

No comments:

Post a Comment