Saturday, December 4, 2010

Necktie Onsies


I recently had someone request to buy some necktie onesies. I used scraps from several mens dress shirts for the appliques. I am increasingly enamored with the many uses of mens dress shirts. There is enough fabric in one large shirt to make a dress, a couple of newsboy caps, a boys shirt, or even a pair of child's pants. (Click here to see several examples) I am also working on making a few boy's bow ties made from a mens shirt. Oh, the possibilities! If only I could convince my husband to relinquish his two fabulous purple dress shirts. I could really have fun with those! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! They look so handsome on the little man. Have you seen the cool onesies screen printed with the tuxedo front? I've got the PDF if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete