Wednesday, March 5, 2014

DIY Snowglobe Ornaments


I had several projects planned around Christmas...but...didn't happen. This was one such project but I am happy to say they are finally done! My daughter and I made these together, one for each the kid.


We found the miniatures at the craft store before Christmas, along with a little package of bells, Christmas tree buttons and a bag of buffalo snow. The little birds are from the floral section.
For the snow globe itself, we used plastic cups and the bottom is mat board. These were so fun to make and I would love to do them again sometime, maybe as gifts from the kids. Too bad I have to wait til next year to see them on the tree!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazingly talented!

    Linda
    http//coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete