Friday, December 31, 2010

Apron (Yes, Another One!)


Earlier this year, my friend Erin sent me an awesome apron she found on a trip to Seattle. I'd show you the link but I cannot for the life of me remember the store she got it at. Anyway, I decided to make a pattern from the apron and make one for her. Of course, I kept modifying it and decided that is simply must be reversible! Then I decided to add piping, and....surprise, surprise!...I even threw some rick rack in there. I changed the top section to add a little more coverage. I lined it with fabric from a plain white top sheet, and the waistband is interfaced so that the shape stays as it should. I must say that the construction on this baby is pretty sweet. It should hopefully last for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. I totally love it!!! I made indian food this weekend and wore it with the brown side showing just in case it stained... I love this apron...

    ReplyDelete