Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Spiked Dog Collar?!

I never thought I'd be able to say that I made a spiked dog collar. However, when our brother and his wife got a new dog, I knew I had to make something for Olive. (Cute name, huh?) When I saw this trim at the fabric store I knew I had to use it. I guess technically its not spikes, more like pyramids? Anyway, the trim is studded pleather and surprisingly easy to work with. I used my zipper foot and a heavy duty needle to sew it to the webbing. After spending way too much brain power staring at the buckle I think I got it installed correctly. Hopefully it fits right and Olive likes it. Or rather, hopefully N & N like it, because I am pretty sure Olive could care less. :)

1 comment:

  1. That turned out perfect! Olive is going to look quite flashy in that collar :)

    ReplyDelete