Friday, September 5, 2014

Lastest Projects: Buntings, Buntings and More Buntings!



Phew! We have really been lax about posting this summer, but I am happy to say I have been able to squeeze in some sewing time. Also, all three of my kids are in school this year (yikes!) which means I will be able to have more time to devote to sewing and adding things to the shop. I have been working on a stack of buntings which have been so much fun! I love coming up with fun and funky color combinations and seeing them all come together.


So far I have over a dozen finished and waiting to be photographed. They range from shabby chic prints to polka dots and pickles! 

This one is the first one up in the shop. I think it would be a great addition to a playroom or a kids' bedroom. Six or seven years ago, I made a bunting for our family. I have used it at every birthday and party and it is such a fun tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment