Friday, September 19, 2014

Latest Sewing Ventures

 Things have been quite busy around here and I haven't had nearly enough time to sew! Technically, I have been sewing but it is boring stuff like armrest covers for my neighbor's antique car, and alterations to a friend's bridesmaid dress.
 In the meantime, I have had a stack of buntings sitting around waiting to be photographed. I haven't yet come up with a great way to photograph them, but sometimes getting started is the hardest part.
 My favorite part of making these is picking out the fabrics! I spend too much time agonizing over the prints and placement, but it a fun kind of agonizing. :)
Like putting pickles and polka dots together, with a little bacon thrown in! 

Today a friend came over and together we reorganized my art room and made it more efficient! This involved going through each piece of my fabric stash. Now? I have more ideas than I have time to make which is the story of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment