Friday, March 4, 2011

Bathroom Eye Chart



A while ago I found some really cute, custom eye charts from Etsy but I refuse to pay $25 or more for something I could do myself. So finally, in between chores today I did some research and tried to make my own. I don't have photoshop so I quickly found that Microsoft Word just couldn't quite get it right. There were spacing issues that I couldn't correct and I needed a particular font that was not included in the standard program and I checked online and the type that I needed sold for a minimum of $30 and that's for 1 font only...I don't think so! Anyway, so I kept looking and ran across this blog that included a full tutorial and downloads to do this. If you have photoshop you can download the workable document to change however you want. Since I don't, I just used the original version which I really like anyway because the Beatles just know what to say :) Anyway, I hung it in my bathroom and I love the way it looks. I also love the fact that I paid zero dollars for it. I already had the frame and some really nice resume paper so with the help of my little printer, I was good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment