Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pants Into Pants

My husband finally gave up on my favorite pair of his dress pants. At 6'4", he has a hard time finding pants long enough. These ones were just a little short and drove him crazy. So, I cut them up! I used the Willow Wayfarers pattern yet again. Seriously, I can't say enough about this pattern. It fits my skinny kids perfectly! I think I have made about 20 pairs from it so far. That's $4 well spent. For these pants, once I split the leg seam apart, I laid them flat and lined the bottom of the pattern along the already hemmed edge, thus saving myself a step. Now the little gremlin has a pair of dress pants, even if all he wants to do is go outside and play:

1 comment:

  1. Phil and I both think the 2nd picture is awesome...he's so handsome even though he's mad :)

    ReplyDelete