Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Pants


Here are a few more pairs of pants from the big batch I made. This pair was made from a skirt that came from Rach. I used the existing hem (but of course!). This pair turned out to be my favorite.

This pair was made from a pair of my favorite pants. I couldn't bear to get rid of them, even though they were too big, so I was happy to put them to this use. The fabric is really nice and soft, so perfect for those chubby little baby legs!


Don't let the pictures fool you. The pants are not all discombobulated. (Do I get bonus points for using that word? ;) The pants are made from this old piece of suiting I have. I have used that fabric for several projects now and it just keeps lasting. The pockets and the tie applique are from a pinstriped jacket that Rach gave me. I can't wait to dress him up in this, with his little black wingtip shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment