Friday, June 20, 2014

Latest Etsy Addition: Itty Bitty Baby Dress


I just finished this custom order dress! I was asked to make a dress like this, but in yellow and a size up. I had no idea if the same fabric was available in yellow, and after a little searching I found that it was on back order everywhere. Drat! Then, I lucked out and found a yard on Ebay of all places. Yay!


I lined it with the same print as the original dress. It will be worn for family pictures, and the colors are navy and yellow. I love the color combo here. I have just enough fabric left I may be able to squeeze out one more dress. Or an apron. Like I need another apron.

The flowers are yo-yo's with vintage shell buttons I had in my stash. See! This is justification for having a large button stash...you just never know what you will need! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have that fabric in blue. It's such a pretty print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!! Love the flowers and the print.

    ReplyDelete