Monday, December 30, 2013

Closet Flashback: Another Cabo Halter

Here's another rendition of the Cabo Halter by Amy Butler (see a different one here) that I made a few years ago. It's a chocolate brown Michael Miller print and is a really nice quality cotton. 


Here's the top in action while I hung out with my perro. Side note: he was recently nicknamed gordo oso and I think it fits.


This particular pattern is great for ladies like myself that have freakishly long torsos. When I raise my arms you don't see my belly button. I consider that a victory! 


It's a delicate pattern without being too dainty if that makes sense.


I used all princess seams again and an invisible zipper. Since I made this originally I've gotten a serger and an invisible zipper foot. I bet I could crank one of these out in an hour or less now!

1 comment:

  1. I recognize that fabric!! I still have my zippered pouch. :)

    ReplyDelete