Friday, May 14, 2010

Useless?


I made this headband one night on a whim. I had other things to work on but sometimes instant gratification is just so nice. I dug out the scraps from the curtains Rach and I made together long ago. I had a fun vintage-looking flower I got at the craft store, along with some vintage lace trim I found at a yard sale. I like it, but honestly I don't know what to do with it. She doesn't have anything to match it and I feel like it might be 'too much' for her little blond head. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Megan!

    I think the head band is very cute, you amaze me as to what you can do. Do you remember back in Applegate days when you made the spool of thread pins, I still have the one you made me, it is red too. I have saved it all these years! Veery special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I can't believe you still have a spool pin! Those were the days...also did a lot of friendly plastic jewelry too :)

    ReplyDelete